An attempt for Bathroom Sessions

Okay, I haven't thought of a nice title for my guitar sessions and this first 1 isn't at the bathroom, it's in my lil bro's room. This is just an attempt so it's not a full song or anything.

Overjoyed as popularized by Stevie Wonder



Chords:
Intro:
C B7 Bb7M B7

C B7 Bb7M A

Stanza:
D Bm Em - A
Overtime, I've been building my castle of love
D Bm E - F#
Just for two, though you never knew you were the reason
B F#
I've gone much too far for you now to say
Bm E A
That I've got to throw my castle away


D Bm Em - A
Over dreams, I have picked out, perfect come true
D Bm E - F#
Though you never, knew it was of you I've been dreamin'
B F#
The sandman has come from too far away
Bm E A
For you to say come back some other day

Refrain I:
G
And though you don't believe that they do
D F#
They do come true
Em A C B
For did my dreams, come true when I looked at you
A
And maybe too, if you would believe
E G Em7 Bb Intro chrds
You might be overjoyed, over loved, over me

Stanza:
D Bm Em - A
Over hearts, I have painfully turned every stone
D Bm E - F#
Just to find, I had found what I've searched to discover
B F#
I've come too far for me now to find
Bm E A
The love that sought can never be mine

(Repeat Refrain I except last word)
B7sus - B7
Over me

Refrain II:
A
And though the odds said improbable
E
What do they know
F#m B
For in romance
D C#
All true love needs a chance
B
And maybe with a chance you will find
F# A
You like I
F#m7 Bsus E F E E Eb
Overjoyed, over loved, over you
Em7 - A D
Over you....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ang haba na ng buhok mo. KAINGGIT!

-I (x
knicnax said…
Well it is long compared to the last hair do I had, but not that long yet. Haha. hair lang kakainggit guitar skill and voice hindi? hahaha joke. I'm guessing you're girl? sana you left your name.

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring