Breakfast Sessions

So now I have thought of a great title. Breakfast Sessions, since I do this every morning when I wake up. Either before or after breakfast. This was still taken inside my lil bro's room and I admit I have a lot of mistakes here. Still a big room for improvement but this vlog what drives me to be better. haha.

I know my voice and guitar is waaaaaaaaay off key but here's my breakfast yesterday. haha.
Pardon my abysmal guitar skills.. :D

Lucky as popularized by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caliat



Chords:
Lucky
-tabbed by Totto Strand

Intro: C

Verse1:
C Am
Now do ya hear me talking to you
Dm7 G Em
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Am Dm7
Under the open sky, oh my
G
Baby I'm trying


Verse2:
C Am
Boy I hear you in my dreams
Dm7 G
I feel your whisper across the sea
Em Am
I keep you with me in my heart
Dm7 G
You make it easier when life gets hard


Chorus1:
Am Dm7 G
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
C C/B Am
Lucky to have been where I have been
Dm7 G
Lucky to be coming home again


C
Am Em G
Ooooh ooh-oooooh ooh-ooooooh....


Bridge:
Dm7 Am
They don't know how long it takes
G Dm7
Waiting for a love like this
Am G Dm7
Every time we say goodbye, I wish we had one more kiss
Am G
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will


*chorus1*

Chorus2:
Am Dm7 G
Lucky we're in love in every way
C Am
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Dm7 G
Lucky to be coming home some day

verse3:
C Am
And so I'm sailing, through the sea
Dm7 G
To an island, where we'll meet
Em Am
You'll hear the music, fill the air
Dm7 G
I put a flower in you hair

Verse4:
C Am
And though the breezes through the trees
Dm7 G
Move so pretty, you're all I see
Em Am
Let the world keep spinning round
Dm7 G
You hold me right here, right now

*Chorus1*
*Chorus2*
C        Am        Em       G
Ooooh ooh-oooooh ooh-ooooooh....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions