Top 10 Rules that I live by

Okay, so I was so pissed of this past few days, that I decided to post the rules that I live by in my FB account.

I was pissed because I believe in something that others do not. It really is just the reason why I get pissed off, why anybody gets pissed off, right? You can't persuade someone to share your opinion, and so you're pissed. It's really selfish of us right? Especially when we start looking for people who agree with us.

Anyway, here's my top 10:

  1. You shall love your neighbor as You love yourself.
  2. Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.
  3. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. nufsed.
  4. Excuses are for LOSERS. Take responsibility.
  5. Gossiping and backstabbing are a double ended swords. Don't bother hurting yourself.
  6. Be careful who you betray. You don't know who you're dealing with
  7. Making others look and feel bad to make yourself feel good is like feeling great for a fire that's destroying your house
  8. If you have nothing to do but to talk behind other people's back, especially mine, then by all means, do continue. It's our pleasure to make you feel so wretchedly worked up inside
  9. I'm arrogant. Deal with it.
  10. Yes. I'm threatening YOU
There.

I gotta work now so I can't give a long narrative of why these are my top 10. Maybe some other day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions