Breaking my No Spend Streak

So this came in the mail today! I bought these from the Plannablers Destash Sale last Thursday on Facebook. I asked the shop owners like an hour after saying "Mine" if I could pay now so they can ship asap! Lol! They said yes and I'm majorly ecstatic!

I've been wanting a new planner for weeks now. I want a separate planner for my business over at Craft and Knicnax so that it's easier for me to see and track things I have to do for the shop. Things tondo for the shop has been taking over my BuJo and as much as I love writing down stuff in my bullet journal, I'd rather have my business tasks and ideas separate and easily accessible. :)

I also bought this scoreboard from Facebook (the planner community in Facebook is awesome!). I've been wanting to have one for some time but I can't justify getting one because I rarely make cards anyway. But since part of my business is making invitations, I know this will come in handy. I also need it for folding the envelopes I make for sending out stickers via courier. This arrived last Friday! A pleasant surprise after getting home from the clinic because of the Oral Glucose Tolerance Test.

To my pleasant surprise, it has an envelope scoring guide on the reverse side of it! I can make regular envelopes with it! Yay!

I haven't spent on anything for quite some time and these 2 purchases (plus a lot more for the shop) has been fun because even if they are for the business, I know I'll enjoy using them and creating things for my shop patrons

Now off to hustle and earn back what I spent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions