Breaking in my new Mini Happy Planner

Wow. It's already Wednesday and I only had the time and energy to do this spread today. I wanted to do it last Monday the minute this gorgeous mini HP arrived but I was down with the flu and could barely function so I stayed in bed. Then I was so  busy trying to work through my shop backlog yesterday + appeasing a very clingy toddler yesterday that I didn't realize it was already 4am and I had to go to sleep already.

So I woke up a little earlier than usual today and worked on this spread. It's the first time I decorated a planner before I even write on it, and I immensely enjoyed the process! I'm not sure if I'll be able to sustain the decorating before writing but it's a good break from always being functional in my planner. It helps that I don't need that much writing space here because it's just my business planner and bulk of what needs to be written down will be in a separate sheet or in my bullet journal!

Here's a list of what I used to make this spread:

Mini Happy Planner from Plannablers

Rose Stamps from Craft Starter PH

Today, flowers, and list stickers from Paper Joy PH (left overs from various kits)

Weekend sticker from Now Geek Out

Fashion girl sticker from Craft with UndomesticDiva

Pregnant girl sticker and gray balloon sticker from my shop: Craft and Knicnax

Orange side-washi: gifted to me by my good friend Joanne

White Uniball Signo used to draw the heart on the gray balloon and Faber Castell Watercolor Pencils from National Bookstore

Aqua brush from Scribe Writing Essentials

Versa Fine Smokey Gray ink cube from Lasting Impression

Check out my plan with me video here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions