Catching Up

Wow, it's been 6 years since I last updated this blog. A lot has happened IRL (in real life).

I was scrolling through the my posts, and the most recent one was a bento post. I remember the days when the bento supplies available here in the Philippines were so few. I thought of opening up a shop of my own but couldn't get it off the ground. I guess was I was too afraid to invest that I didn't put in my best effort to find a supplier. Fast forward to today, bento-ing is a booming craft. Lots of Filipina moms are doing it, which means more stores are selling bento-tools. How do I know? I've frequented a lot of the local hives of Filipina moms - Facebook Mommy Groups!

In the 6 years that passed, I got married and started a family with my then nicknamed SDEHBF (super duper extra hot boyfriend). I still think he's super duper extra hot, even if he doesn't believe me. LOL. I mean, I dont know about you but these photos do tell me he is still that SDEHBF I've had years ago :)




Aside from cooking and baking - which are super useful hobbies for when you're a real adult - I took on a new hobby; or rather turned a habit into a hobby: Planning or what is now popularly called: Creative Planning. I mostly do it at home or at work, but every once in a while I do indulge in spending time with myself in cafes, like a true tita!

Crafting and creative planning is a part of my everyday life now. It's so fun and therapeutic, it especially helped me when I went through post-partum depression after I gave birth to my first born.
I'm currently pregnant with our second baby and we'll know the gender this week! We're so excited!

Currently, I am mostly at home because of my sensitive pregnancy. My time is consumed with mostly playing with my son and washing dishes. I figured I'll carve out some time to resume my blog. I've slowly prepared our bedroom so I can work on my crafting and blogging without my toddler trying to get my attention, looks like it's working! Oops! spoke too soon!

Looks like mommy duty is back on, and I'll work on revamping this blog

Til the next post!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions