What is love?
I really am not in the mood to go into full blogging mode so here's just a few snippets off my brain on how I view love, or how to love me?:
- I know that I love you because I decided to stay even if I have fallen out of love
- Love is not a feeling. It's a choice;
and I chose you.
- I love you not because I need you, but because I want you.
- Don't tell me that you're sacrificing a lot for me. It's like your blaming me for your self inflicted pain. I'd rather you say, "I love making you happy"
- On the note of sacrifice, I don't sacrifice. It's either I want to to make you happy/at ease, I don't want to, or I'll compromise, but never ever ever sacrifice.
- I do expect you to know that "Ok lang" means it's not okay at all.
- When I'm quiet, there is something terribly terribly wrong. I'm boisterous. I rarely shut up
- When I'm enraged, that would be the best time to hug me, kiss me forehead and tell me you love me, even if I struggle and try to punch your face
- When I say I want something out of the blue, I really want it, and I want to enjoy it with you
- I love hugs and cuddles and snuggles. Remember, I'm a kitten ^o_o^
- I love to tickle, poke and bite. You have to get used to it, or else!
- I'm not the type that follows something blindly. The more you try to control me, the more I pull away, the more I make your hairs stand on end
- I'm like a truffle. I'm hard on the outside but gooey on the inside, and above all, I'm heavenly!
- There is a huge difference between I love you and Mahal kita.