badtrip

Ok, this day isn't turning out well. I wont elaborate on the other things that occurred today. It's just that what happened just now really pissed me off.

One thing I hate about technology is spam. SPAM. Spam, is something that the user received unsolicited.

Spam mail is tolerable. It's easy to delete them. One look at the subject and you knot it's spam.

Spam text is slightly tolerable. If your cell phone has a preview or shows the first few lines of the text, you'd know if you want to read the message or not

SPAM CALLERS! now that I hate.

Yeah, I can't tolerate spam text that are in the form of somebody wanting to be your text mate. I mean, come on! I really hate receiving those type of texts. I rarely get those though, cause my friends dont give out my number (THANK GOD) and I dont leave/write my number in public places. In the occasions that I do get spam texts, I don't reply to them. yeah! HELL TO SPAM TEXTERS!

Yesterday, I received a spam text. I didn't reply to it, and I dont have load.
Today, 2 numbers called me up. One number even called me thrice. Thinking that it was something important, I had my phone loaded up and called those who called me, only to find out that they're spam callers.

They said that they got my number from TV chat.

To whoever placed my number there, I SOOOO HATE YOU.

though, if those two are just playing me around, and thought of TV chat as their cover up as to where they got my number then

YOUR FRIGGIN' STUPID! I rarely have that number loaded up and I DONT WATCH TV!

The number that those spammers are texting/calling is somewhat private. Only my boyfriend and a few select friends know it, but it can be found on my resume.

so for those who know this "private" number. I'll be changing it soon. I'll text you.

TO YOU SPAMMER! TO HELL WITH YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions