DIY Small Pocket Envelope out of scrap

I have several of these B7 Card Case inserts for when I bought a lot of the plastic card cases to organize the stickers I sell. I got that tip from my friend Chie of Craft with Undomestic Diva. She sells planner stickers and other pretty planner yummies.

Since I love upcycling and recycling stuff, I couldn't throw away the inserts, so I decided to give these inserts one more shot at life!

I turned them into small pocket envelopes. I'll use these to house the sticker flakes and other small things that I'll give to my friends.

To make the envelope, I folded an insert in half then used washi to seal the sides.

I used Spiced Marmalade Distress Stain to add color on the right-hand side of the envelope. It's so easy to add a splash of color using Distress Stains.

After the stain dried - you can speed his up using a heat tool, I used Versa Mark and stamped the sentiment "Made with Love" using a set from Rosie's Studio stamp sets


I embossed it with Ranger's clear embossing powder and heated it up with my heat gun.

It's my first time to use clear embossing powder and I love how the color of the embossed sentiment is different from the background but it's just the same ink!

Next, I stamped a girl using a girl from on of my my Love Cynthia Stamp sets using Versa Fine Onyx Black ink. I'll write the name of the recepient on the box that the girl is holding.

I love how this project turned out, and how easy it is to  make. Each envelope takes less than 5 minutes to make!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions