Focus.... focus... FOCUS

I've been attempting to update this blog for a few weeks now, but everytime I sit down and type something in, I feel like I'm slowly getitng in the zone and then - BAM! My mind goes blank and I feel like the wall of text in front of me just won't do for a blog post. I get lost in the middle of everything I'm trying to do.

2011 whizzed by as I tried to juggle and squeeze in everything I wanted to do. Maybe because deep down inside, I'm scared that the world might end next year and I didn't get to do what I wanted to do. I've been doing a lot of activities and I spent my year trying to hold on to everything. Trying to do everything. Maybe that's the reason why I can't blog properly. I'm trying to do so much that when I stop in the middle of my blogging just to check something, I totally loose my mojo.

To be honest, I have a lot of thoughts in my mind, contemplations about a lot of things that I'd love to put into writing, but just like with how my blogging streak is doing, the blogs haven't met my keyboard yet.

Maybe I'll find more time next year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions