My Birthday gift wishlisht

This is the second time that I'm not too hyped with my birthday. Does this feeling come with age? Well, I don't dread growing old, in fact, I welcome the idea very much. Can't wait to be 25!

Anyway, it's probably because I know that birthdays now isn't how it used to be when I wasn't working yet. If I want a party, I have to spend for it. Since I rarely have money, I don't throw a party. I just ride with my mum's party. If she tells me to invite someone, I'd be glad to invite a few friends.

Also one big factor is the gifts. I know it's wrong to be materialistic, but there's something about ripping presents that's super duper extra satisfying. It makes me smile!!! :) Come to think of it, I don't mind what's inside the wrapper, I just want to rip out the paper and find something orange inside! Haha! I know it's not very environment friendly, but that paper is recyclable. I could turn it to craft paper or that paper trashcan that I've been meaning to make! Oh the possibilities!!!


Anyway, as the title suggests, here's a list of what I want to receive for my birthday:

  1. MONEY! If there's a person who would give this to me in a big package with lots of wrapping paper to tear, I'd be the happiest!
  2. Soldering iron
  3. Multimeter (tester)
  4. Star screwdrivers. The small ones, for electronic stuff, like opening cellphones!
  5. Orange backpack
  6. Long rectangular pillow. Like a flat hotdog pillow!
  7. Slippers
  8. Orange pens (not necessarily orange-inked)
  9. Magnets
  10. Picture frames
  11. Android phone/tab
  12. Arduino board
  13. Lego Mindstorms
  14. Lego blocks
  15. Orange measuring cups and spoons
  16. Orange spatulas
  17. Orange skin/silicon case/housing for my psp
  18. White leather cellphone case for my e63 + white housing
  19. Mitch Albom and Paulo Coelho books
  20. A hard-bound copy of HP1 and HP2 books
  21. A complete set of percy jackson books
  22. A complete set of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel books
  23. World Peace
  24. A greener earth!
Of course, no birthday of mine would be complete without my mum's famous spaghetti and chocolate cake fro Shoppersville :)















Seriously, it wouldn't be complete without it. I was crestfallen last year cause I had no shoppersville chocolate cake on my birthday. I almost cried! What I did was to just sleep so that my birthday would be over. *sniff* remembering it still makes me upset :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions