Anyway, it's probably because I know that birthdays now isn't how it used to be when I wasn't working yet. If I want a party, I have to spend for it. Since I rarely have money, I don't throw a party. I just ride with my mum's party. If she tells me to invite someone, I'd be glad to invite a few friends.
Also one big factor is the gifts. I know it's wrong to be materialistic, but there's something about ripping presents that's super duper extra satisfying. It makes me smile!!! :) Come to think of it, I don't mind what's inside the wrapper, I just want to rip out the paper and find something orange inside! Haha! I know it's not very environment friendly, but that paper is recyclable. I could turn it to craft paper or that paper trashcan that I've been meaning to make! Oh the possibilities!!!
Anyway, as the title suggests, here's a list of what I want to receive for my birthday:
- MONEY! If there's a person who would give this to me in a big package with lots of wrapping paper to tear, I'd be the happiest!
- Soldering iron
- Multimeter (tester)
- Star screwdrivers. The small ones, for electronic stuff, like opening cellphones!
- Orange backpack
- Long rectangular pillow. Like a flat hotdog pillow!
- Orange pens (not necessarily orange-inked)
- Picture frames
- Android phone/tab
- Arduino board
- Lego Mindstorms
- Lego blocks
- Orange measuring cups and spoons
- Orange spatulas
- Orange skin/silicon case/housing for my psp
- White leather cellphone case for my e63 + white housing
- Mitch Albom and Paulo Coelho books
- A hard-bound copy of HP1 and HP2 books
- A complete set of percy jackson books
- A complete set of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel books
- World Peace
- A greener earth!
Seriously, it wouldn't be complete without it. I was crestfallen last year cause I had no shoppersville chocolate cake on my birthday. I almost cried! What I did was to just sleep so that my birthday would be over. *sniff* remembering it still makes me upset :(