Jollibee Longganissa Breakfast

I had a lot of time to kill this morning so I decided to eat breakfast somewhere to pass the time. I arrived at the office at 7am so naturally it's still closed. I can't sit on the floor cause I'm wearing a skirt so I had to go somewhere I can sit.

At first I wanted to go to 711 for a cheap breakfast, but realized that I wanted hot chocolate, so I dashed over to Jollibee Tycoon.

When I Got there, the place is already buzzing with early morning breakfasteers. Cool. So I'm not the only early person. Haha.

Anyway, Jollibee's breakfast menu comprises of traditional Filipino breakfast food (minus the plain pan de sal [de saw saw]). I love Jollibee's longganissa breakfast. So I ordered one, for dine in, with a hot chocolate and peach mango pie to boot. It cost me 112 Pesos. Bummer! So much for cheap breakfast! Haha! For 88 Pesos, you get to pieces of longganissa; a small, sunny side up, well done egg; and your choice of hot chocolate or pineapple juice, then the difference is a peach mango pie ;)



I'm a person who doesn't like eating longganissa, I hate how it tastes and how it feels like while chewing. I also hate how when I burp, it tastes like longganissa, no matter what you eat after. It's a sickening taste and feeling; but not with Jollibee's Longganissa breakfast. I really love how it tastes. It's just the right amount of longanissa sweetness. It doesn't look like it's been killed with saltpeter and it feels like hotdog in my mouth! PERFECT! It's really well worth the cost (well, for me who's a longganissa hater).

My Longganissa's were a little burned, which is exactly how I like it. Cripsy on the outside, soft and juicy on the inside (Chickenjoy?)



Now for the reason why I decided to eat at Jollibee despite the budget constraints, the hot choco. Jollibee's hot choco tastes really good! Of course Mcdonalds taste great as well, but if you're looking for the traditional tablea taste, then Jollibee's the nearest place where you can grab one for cheap. Of course authentic tablea hot chocolate does taste more rich than Jollibee's but for a quick fix, here it is. Everytime I drink hot Jollibee's hot chocolate, I can't help but remember a famouse Noli Me Tangere anecdote. This is Tsokolate Ah, but it still tastes good even if it isn't thick, plus it's served in an orange taza when dining in! YAAAAY ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions