Tuition fee increase

In real life
Went to school yesterday to enroll. Settled issues regarding my ever so lag OJT. Good thing my mum gave me a blank check cause the tuition fee increased by 1k (or more...or less) for those who are paying in full, and 2k ++ for those who will pay by installment.

Pointless
What's the point of giving a tuition fee matrix if they are going to increase the tuition fee anyway? Someone told me that the tuition fee increased the day before we enrolled. The tuition fee matrix were available I think since 2nd semester of last school year. And if my friend is correct, they already increased the tuition fee by 6-7k already(this was the amount in the matrix). I don't think they disclosed a breakdown of the recent tuition fee increase. I'll ask about that on tuesday.

I can count them with just one hand
Sure, price of basic commodities and gas is rising, but hey, we're affected too! The fee would have been worth paying if most of our teachers and professors are good and professional, but instead we get professors with no ethics and or has a bad habbit of making life difficult for students. Yeah, they'll argue that the problem lies in the student, but NO. MOST PROBLEMS BEGIN WITH THE PROFESSORS. I know a few professors who can explain and make their students understand their lessons. and these professors aren't lax at all. Oh no.. they are strict when it comes to academics but they make it a point to reach out to their students and help them out. Now, how many of these type of professors do we have in our faculty?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revampimg my new Craft Nook: Phase 1

Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies for coloring

An attempt for Bathroom Sessions